5 Reasons Small Businesses Need Professional Headshots| Douglasville Ga Photographer | Atlanta Photographer
5 Reasons Small Businesses Need Professional Headshots
I had the pleasure of meeting with the Real Estate Agents behind John Baker Homes a
few weeks ago and wanted to share with you their team photos and headshots!
You'll see them through out the blog post along with an interview from John.
2. Social Media
3. Brand & Marketing
4. Up to Date
Meet John Baker Homes
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
So excited to share with you the team behind John Baker Homes! They are a group of hard working Real Estate Agents in the West Atlanta area specializing in Residential Real Estate. I had the opportunity to photograph their team and headshot photos on gorgeous property in Temple, Georgia. I asked John as few questions about John Baker Homes and how he has seen his business work in the West Atlanta community.
How long have you and your team been in the real estate industry?
I obtained my Real Estate License in June 1986 and My Broker License in 1990. I'm affiliated with Metro Brokers in 1991. As for my Team, Valerie Lowery obtained her Real Estate License in 1996 and her Brokers License as well.
Sonya Rosser obtained her License in 2003 and Jennifer Grimes was licensed in 2014.
In 2016 we were Blessed to have closed 128 Properties for 144 Transactions. This placed us as the Top Units Closed for all 2,000 Agents with Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers. No other agent whose office is in Douglas County closed more properties than we did last year. Additionally we were ranked as the 48th Ranked Team in the State of Georgia in 2016.
What area of Real Estate do you specialize in?
Although I have experience with all types of Real Estate (except Rental Property Management), 95% of our Business is the Brokering of Residential Real Estate including Investment Properties along with Both Re-Sale & New Construction. The remaining 5% is Commercial and the Occasional Land Transaction.
What area of Atlanta do you market to?
The West Metro Atlanta is my market consisting of Douglas County, Carroll County, Paulding County, South & West Cobb County along with South Fulton County. Other areas of Atlanta make up about 5% of my business.
How do you feel that you and your business reach out into your community?
We have been involved in a variety of ways, including with the Rotary Club of Douglas County where
I have been a member since 1997. As well as through the West Georgia Board of REALTORS.
Do you have any advice for other small business owners and/or other local businesses?
Strive for excellence, be relevant, establish systems that enable your organization
to focus on the details, as the details make the difference.
Are you a local Atlanta business?
Looking to update your headshot? Your team needs a photo?
Make sure to check out my Real Estate & Corporate page to see what I have to offer!
I specialize in real estate and commercial property photos as well as business headshots.
I enjoy working with you to customize your images for your business.
Look forward to working with you soon! ~ XOXO Kirsten
PSSSST...Are you on social media?? Don't forget to follow
John Baker Homes and Kirsten Lee Photography on Facebook!
You know, because we're so cool and all. :)
Kirsten Lee Photography reaches out to clients in Douglasville, Ga and Metro Atlanta areas.
Kirsten Lee specializes in real estate, maternity, newborns, children, seniors, and family portraits.
8/30/2022 10:45:58 pm
This is a great post tthanks
Leave a Reply.