On-line Camera Class
On-Line BEGINNER CAMERA CLASS - $129 - will be $99 starting June 29th through July 3. On Monday July 29th it will be an EXTRA 40% off the $99 for 24 hrs!!!
What will you learn from my on-line beginner class?
- We start from the very beginning...learning the basics of your camera!
- How to get the “blurry background” in your photo.
- How to take good candid shots of your kids, pets, or plants!
- How to get sharp, crisp photos (aka in focus kids!)
- How to find and use light in your photos.
- Know what those dials and settings mean on your camera and when to use each one.
How does the on-line class work?
- Class will be held in a private Facebook Group.
- Lessons are taught with teaching videos, interactive posts, practice posts, and graphics.
- Customized workbook to help you follow along and take notes.
- It is self-guides so you can work at your own pace.
- As your teacher, I'll be active in the Facebook Group guiding you along the way and there to answer questions.
- The confidence to take charge of your camera and take better pictures!
- An additional private Facebook group community where you can continue to grow, ask questions, and be with fellow classmates after you complete the class.
Once you purchase this class, you'll receive an email to get started within 48 hrs! Your invoice will state that you'll receive a download but you'll receive an email from instead. Got questions? Contact Kirsten at firstname.lastname@example.org
To read more about the class curriculum and details please visit bit.ly/klpcamerafun
Kirsten Lee specializes in real estate, maternity, newborns, children, seniors, and family portraits.
She teaches beginner and intermediate camera classes in her community.